This new version is much richer in features and the interface is much more user-friendly than the first. 👍
New features in version 2
Some of the many new features include:
- display of late orders in the kitchen and at the counter
- automatic ordering of kitchen orders
- adding drinks at the counter
- a complete history for the counter screen, the kitchen screen, and the delivery screen
- a status screen for your customers waiting for their take out order
- statistics on delays, order preparation times etc. to allow you to optimize your processes
Unlimited demo mode
In order to let you test TicknCook with no limits, we have implemented a demo mode which allows you to send simulated orders.
This demo mode is available for life!
TicknCook is free until the end of 2020!
With the current context of the COVID-19 crisis, we thought it was absolutely necessary to help restaurant owners and chefs to go digital in order to optimize the preparation of orders for delivery and click and collect.
That’s why we are offering TicknCook for free until the end of 2020.
A new price for a Basic version
The new TicknCook will be proposed in several packs at different prices.
The Basic plan we’re releasing on November 16 is € 29.99 / month just for our first subscribers.
Even more feature-rich plans will be coming soon. 😉
Strong help desk and support
Our motto: simplify the life of restaurant owners, and offer them a tool that meets their needs. This is why we are at your disposal to add features that you lack. Send us a message at to explain your needs, and we will add them in our future developments. TicknCook grows with you!
How to try this new version?
You will need to create an account on the new version of TicknCook.
The old version will become unavailable.
We’ll post the link to create your account on November 16.
Stay tuned !